Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by lars vonk <la...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/27 21:31:25 UTC

writing contrib docs

Hi,

I would like to start documenting the wicket-contrib-jamon on the
wicketstuff WIKI. Can I just do "Add Page" on the WIKI and fill in the
template? How can it get a link under the "Java Integration" section.

Thanks,
Lars

Re: writing contrib docs

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.
great.
iirc, just add a page and add a label "java" (without quotes).

  Gerolf

Re: writing contrib docs

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.
When I set up the various 'index' pages, I used the Confluence
'childpage' macros, so it should just be a case of going to the place
you want as the immediate parent (note that the sub-topics within
pages such as the "Reference Guide" are themselves pages) and doing an
"Add Page"and it'll automagically appear as a new link in the index
page(s).

A couple of points are that you'll probably need to be at the 'real'
wiki pages to see the "Add Page" links & that the 'page template' may
help with an initial page setup.  Also, you can always move the page
afterwards if needed!

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.3.2 now! - http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.2