Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/03 01:39:11 UTC

Big checkin

Folks,

I just checked in a bunch of code:
- messages are displayed using JavaScript.  Each time messages need to get
displayed, the function displayMessage(arrayOfMessagesToDisplay,
nameOfSpanToDisplayIn) is called.  I have not written the displayMessage
JavaScript function.  Who wants to own this?
- I've moved around the elements and generally de-styled the whole thing.
We need some form of style, but I figured less style was a place to start.

Thanks,

David

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp

Re: Big checkin

Posted by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 2:40 AM, Mrinal Wadhwa <mr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> browser-side set of messages? -- could you elaborate

The latest code sends JavaScript objects rather than formatted XHTML to the
browser.  This is the browser-side set of messages.

Re: Big checkin

Posted by Mrinal Wadhwa <mr...@gmail.com>.

DB Schema

Posted by "Hirsch, Richard" <ri...@siemens.com>.
Just blogged about the ESME schema: http://blog.esme.us/database-scheme/

D.

Re: Big checkin

Posted by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 7:34 AM, Darren Hague <dh...@fortybeans.com> wrote:

> Agreed - iteration #1 is now checked in: just the user's timeline (not the
> public timeline or tags/words) is now updated by a JavaScript function using
> jQuery.
>
> This is my first go at using jQuery - I have to say, I'm pretty impressed
> with it!

Yeah, jQuery is pretty darned amazing.  Plus the jQuery community is
awesome.

Re: Big checkin

Posted by Darren Hague <dh...@fortybeans.com>.

Re: Big checkin