Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Haopu Wang <HW...@qilinsoft.com> on 2016/07/28 02:34:33 UTC

Release time frame of 0.6.1?

Hi, do you know when will Zeppelin 0.6.1 be released? Thanks!

Regards,

Haopu

Re: Release time frame of 0.6.1?

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

thanks for asking! We all looking forward and working hard on the next
release of Apache Zeppelin.

You can track the ongoing progress on 0.6.1 release under
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1177

--
Alex

Re: Release time frame of 0.6.1?