Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matt Richards <ma...@mattstone.net> on 2008/03/08 16:25:45 UTC

Setting manual rule scores

Hello,

I have read through the FAQ and i cant seem to see an answer to this
question, I currently have a spam score of 20 and there are some rules
that I would like to trigger as spam, so have a rule score as 20.
This is because I use spamassassin with other filters and I would like
to use spamassassin to check against databases like pyzor and URLBL as well as
others.

Thanks,

Matt.

--
Matt Richards

Re: Setting manual rule scores

Posted by SM <sm...@resistor.net>.
Hello,
At 07:25 08-03-2008, Matt Richards wrote:
>I have read through the FAQ and i cant seem to see an answer to this
>question, I currently have a spam score of 20 and there are some rules
>that I would like to trigger as spam, so have a rule score as 20.
>This is because I use spamassassin with other filters and I would like
>to use spamassassin to check against databases like pyzor and URLBL as well as
>others.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AdjustRuleScore

Regards,
-sm