Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/08 10:27:09 UTC

woden-impl-dom bundle build problem

Hit an exception when building woden-impl-dom bundle like this, any hints?
thanks!

[INFO] [bundle:bundle {execution: default-bundle}]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error calculating classpath for project MavenProject:
org.apache.geronimo.bundles:woden-impl-dom:1.0M8_1-SNAPSHOT @
/home/forrestxm/localbuild/rsaws/g30/framework/bundles/woden-impl-dom/pom.xml

Embedded error: error in opening zip file
[INFO]
[DEBUG] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error calculating
classpath for project MavenProject:
org.apache.geronimo.bundles:woden-impl-dom:1.0M8_1-SNAPSHOT @
/home/forrestxm/localbuild/rsaws/g30/framework/bundles/woden-impl-dom/pom.xml
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:719)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
    at
org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
    at
    at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error calculating
classpath for project MavenProject:
org.apache.geronimo.bundles:woden-impl-dom:1.0M8_1-SNAPSHOT @
/home/forrestxm/localbuild/rsaws/g30/framework/bundles/woden-impl-dom/pom.xml
    at
org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.BundlePlugin.execute(BundlePlugin.java:244)
    at
org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.BundlePlugin.execute(BundlePlugin.java:231)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
    ... 17 more
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:114)
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:131)
    at aQute.lib.osgi.ZipResource.build(ZipResource.java:40)
    at aQute.lib.osgi.ZipResource.build(ZipResource.java:33)
    at aQute.lib.osgi.Jar.<init>(Jar.java:36)
    at
org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.BundlePlugin.getClasspath(BundlePlugin.java:744)
    at
org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.BundlePlugin.execute(BundlePlugin.java:240)
    ... 20 more

Re: woden-impl-dom bundle build problem

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
yep, after debugging a while, finally I found the corrupted jar. The
corruption might be caused by the bad network these two days.

However, the exception thrown by the bndlib is not very helpful, it does not
indicate which jar is corrupted. So I write a patch and send it to the
maintainer Peter Kriens, hopefully, we can have an updated bndlib to use.

Anyway, thanks for response!

Forrest

Re: woden-impl-dom bundle build problem

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Forrest:
    The cause for this error should be that some jar files downloaded are
corrupted. I am not sure which one, you could check the dependency tree of
the woden-impl-dom.
    Wish it helps :-)

--
Ivan