Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/06 06:31:19 UTC

Re: Some continuum-jpa branch updates

I would have liked this thread to merge with Continuum 2.0 discussion
thread, but anyway...

Its seems TopLink can do Criteria Queries (using Expressions and
ExpressionBuilders, correct me if I am wrong). It seems quite a few JPA
implementations provide some sort of Criteria Query API extension. And
from what I gather online, its quite likely that JPA 2.0 would
standardize a Criteria API.

So, no more performance overhead of String concatenations ;-)

Rahul

Posted by Damien Lecan <ml...@dlecan.com>.
> Its seems TopLink can do Criteria Queries (using Expressions and
> ExpressionBuilders, correct me if I am wrong). It seems quite a few JPA
> implementations provide some sort of Criteria Query API extension.

Hibernate does that too !

Damien

Re: Some continuum-jpa branch updates

Posted by Christian Edward Gruber <cg...@israfil.net>.