Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Cummings <cu...@netscape.net> on 2003/03/27 23:45:58 UTC

Parser role?

Hello,

I'm migrating some code from Cocoon 2.0.4 to 2.1-dev and I only have one problem: I have code that relies on the Excalibur "Parser" role and it doesn't seem to exist in Cocoon 2.1-dev nor the avalon libraries that it contains. Could someone tell me where this is found now? Thanks.

/S

--
Steven Cummings
Columbia, MO

Re: Parser role?

Posted by Charles Yates <ce...@stanford.edu>.
cocoon.roles says this:

  <!-- This is the usual SAX parser -->
  <role name="org.apache.excalibur.xml.sax.SAXParser"
        shorthand="xml-parser"
        default-class="org.apache.excalibur.xml.impl.JaxpParser"/>

so you should import org.apache.excalibur.xml.sax.SAXParser and
manager.lookup(SAXParser.ROLE)

Charles