Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by divad91 <di...@hotmail.com> on 2013/08/30 19:30:51 UTC

jQuery reference with context relative path

Hi, I am using wicket 6.8.0.

I need to use a custom jquery reference. My custom js file is in my
webapp/scripts/lib folder.
I cannot figure out how to create a ResourceReference base on a url  like
HeaderItem.

*Application.init:*
getJavaScriptLibrarySettings().setJQueryReference(SwtuJqueryResourceReference.get());

*HeaderItem base on a url:*
JavaScriptHeaderItem.forUrl("scripts/libs/jquery-1.8.3/jquery-1.8.3.custom.min.js);

If I use a UrlResourceReference, every time my page is accessed with an
optional parameter, my reference to my js file don't work.

Thanks
Dav

Re: jQuery reference with context relative path

Posted by divad91 <di...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you again, it's working !

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You can use :
new ResourceReference() {
  @Override IResource getResource() {return new
org.apache.wicket.request.resource.ContextRelativeResource(""
scripts/libs/jquery-1.8.3/jquery-1.8.3.custom.min.js")}
}