Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Major, Michael T" <mi...@lmco.com> on 2005/06/07 01:21:10 UTC

Mailer Visualizer

This should be an easy one, but I just can't find any documentation on
it.

Can anyone tell me how to list multiple emails within the mailer
visualizer?  Is it comma delimited, etc.?

I have no problem with just one email account, but everytime I try to
run it against multiple email addresses, the test email fails and gives
me a "The mail-server is unknown" error.

Thank you,

Mike

Re: Mailer Visualizer

Posted by test <mc...@hotmail.com>.
Major, Michael T <michael.t.major <at> lmco.com> writes:

> This should be an easy one, but I just can't find any documentation on
> it.
>
> Can anyone tell me how to list multiple emails within the mailer
> visualizer?  Is it comma delimited, etc.?
>
> I have no problem with just one email account, but everytime I try to
> run it against multiple email addresses, the test email fails and gives
> me a "The mail-server is unknown" error.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Mike

Hi Mike,

Try multiple email addresses delimited by space inorder to list
multiple emails within the mailer visualizer

Re: Mailer Visualizer

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
As far as I know, it's not possible to send to multiple mail recipients.

If your email system allows it, set up a mailing list and send to that.

S.