Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Kessiler Rodrigues <ke...@callinize.com> on 2016/07/28 20:03:31 UTC

Cluster config

Hey guys,

I have > 5k topics with 5 partitions each in my cluster today.

My actual cluster configuration is:

6 brokers - 16 vCPUs, 14.4 GB

Nowadays, I’m having some lags when the consumer tries to do rebalance and sometimes even kafka doesn’t get up.

What would be a best cluster configuration for that?

Re: Cluster config

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Which Kafka version are you using and how many consumers?

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: Cluster config