Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2015/06/25 23:14:36 UTC

Fwd: ApacheCON EU HBase Track Submissions

Calcite devs,

Tom Barber did a great job speaking about Calcite (and OODT) at the last ApacheCON [1].

As this is the first Apache conference focused on Big Data, it would be great if we had some representation!

If you are in Europe (or indeed anywhere and would enjoy a trip to Hungary) please submit papers about your experiences using Calcite (and other projects that use Calcite: Drill, Hive, Kylin, Phoenix, Samza). Less than a week to submit!

Julian

[1] https://apacheconna2015.sched.org/speaker/tom72

Begin forwarded message:

Re: ApacheCON EU HBase Track Submissions

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
On Thursday, June 25, 2015, Rajat Venkatesh <rv...@qubole.com> wrote:

> Is it July 10th ?
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe/program/cfp

My message was regarding a track for ApacheCON EU Core, for which the CFP
closes July 1. Communities are not given the opportunity to organize tracks
for the big data conference.

Posted by Rajat Venkatesh <rv...@qubole.com>.
Is it July 10th ?

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Get your submissions in, the deadline is imminent!