Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Mayuresh Kadu <ma...@aftek.com> on 2002/03/25 12:19:32 UTC

Log4J and Catalina -- problem solved !

hi all,

please ignore my last post on using Log4J with Catalina a.k.a Tomcat 4.x. I
managed to get it running with the auto-load Servlet method. However, is
that compulsory or is there any other method of doing the same.

I also have another question .. is their anyway i could have Log4J used as
the default logger for my web app. After all the Tomcat Server.xml does have
a Logger element in the Context Element. Has anyone tried that ..

Mayuresh Kadu