Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ken'ichi Unnai <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/20 10:46:48 UTC

javadoc "locale" config?

Dear all,

Hi I generated ant build.xml file by using EJBCreator-0.4
available at http://opensource.itplus.dk/EJBCreator/index.html

I could perfectly build everything, but I noticed
my javadoc went out as in Japanese language.

I want to generate them in English.
Although I consulted ant documentation, but I can't
find out how to set locale configuration for javadoc.

Current discription for javadoc generated by EJBCreator is:

  <target name="doc" depends="init">
    <ant dir="${src.dir}" target="doc"/>
  </target>

Q. How do I make ant generated javadoc with en_US locale?

FYI, i'm using win2K.

Really thanks in advance,
Ken