Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by "Das, Kapali Tejeswar" <te...@iona.com> on 2006/02/14 17:07:17 UTC

Sandesha Interop demo client hanging

I am trying to run Sandesha SyncPingClient and it's hanging with the
following output: (note that I am running the Sandesha server deployed
in Tomcat 5.5). I am running Sandesha2 with Axis2 version 0.93.

- Build the OMElelment EnvelopeBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Starting Process SOAP 1.2 message

- Build the OMElelment HeaderBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment SequenceAcknowledgementBy the
StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment IdentifierBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment AcknowledgementRangeBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment ToBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment ActionBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment ReplyToBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment AddressBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment MessageIDBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment BodyBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Invoking Handler 'AddressingInHandler' in Phase 'PreDispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'GlobalInHandler' in Phase 'PreDispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'AddressingBasedDispatcher' in Phase 'Dispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'RequestURIBasedDispatcher' in Phase 'Dispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'SOAPActionBasedDispatcher' in Phase 'Dispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher' in Phase 'Dispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'DispatchPostConditionsEvaluator' in Phase
'PostDispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'InstanceDispatcher' in Phase 'PostDispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'SOAPProcessingModelChecker' in Phase 'PostDispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'SandeshaInHandler' in Phase 'RMPhase'

- Invoking Handler 'SandeshaOutHandler' in Phase 'RMPhase'

- Invoking Handler 'AddressingOutHandler' in Phase 'MessageOut'

I looked at the Sandesha  server logs, and here are the last few lines
of the log file:

Ping got text:ping1

Ping got text:ping2

Ping got text:ping3

- Build the OMElelment EnvelopeBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Starting Process SOAP 1.2 message

- Build the OMElelment HeaderBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment ToBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment ActionBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment ReplyToBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment AddressBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment FromBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment AddressBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment FaultToBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment AddressBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment MessageIDBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment BodyBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Build the OMElelment TerminateSequenceBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Invoking Handler 'AddressingInHandler' in Phase 'PreDispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'GlobalInHandler' in Phase 'PreDispatch'

- Build the OMElelment IdentifierBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder

- Invoking Handler 'AddressingBasedDispatcher' in Phase 'Dispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'RequestURIBasedDispatcher' in Phase 'Dispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'SOAPActionBasedDispatcher' in Phase 'Dispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher' in Phase 'Dispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'DispatchPostConditionsEvaluator' in Phase
'PostDispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'InstanceDispatcher' in Phase 'PostDispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'SOAPProcessingModelChecker' in Phase 'PostDispatch'

- Invoking Handler 'SandeshaInHandler' in Phase 'RMPhase'

Thanks and regards

Tejeswar Das

IONA Technologies

Re: Sandesha Interop demo client hanging

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Das,

If you got the three ping outputs in the server side, that means that the
sample client has run correctly. To observer the message exchange please
start the tcpmon to map following ports.

8070 - > 8080

and change the port of the toURL (in the client class) to 8070.

U r right in saying that the client hangs. This is due to a small bug and we
are working on correcting this.

Thank you,
Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.