Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Asaf Lahav <as...@primagrid.com> on 2006/07/25 17:10:00 UTC

Not getting Custom Fault

Hi all,

What could be the reason I'm not getting a Custom Fault for a MUSE Web
Service function?

I have a MUSE web service that has a function "Add" which may throw an
"AddFault" if any exception occurs.

What could be the reason the Client (Consumer) is not getting the proper
"AddFault" response even though it is thrown by the web service function?

Thanks in advance,

Asaf

Asaf Lahav

VP R&D, Prima Grid LTD.

Cellular:  972-54-4717955

Phone:   972-3-6540255

Fax:       972-3-6540254

Re: Not getting Custom Fault

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
can you send the output you are seeing, what your WSDL/schema looks like
(the fault definition in particular), and explain the mapping system you
are using to declare the fault class as the one to be serialized on the
wire? I'm not very familiar with how Muse 1.x handles custom fault
serialization, so please show the mapping that is used to tell Muse about
the fault class.

Dan