Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org> on 2018/01/13 01:12:06 UTC

Update Release Documentation

All,

The release docs are out of date.

1. I've updated references from SVN to GIT:
https://github.com/apache/sling-site/pull/6/files
2. I was wondering why we keep the information about OBR around if it's
something we've not done officially since 2016. Any reason to not remove?
3. I'm not sure about what's the correct process for releasing Sling Dev
Tools.
4. The correct process to add a bundle into the launchpad is to update
org-apache-sling-starter/src/main/provisioning/[file].txt, correct? The
instructions still have the old process.

Thanks,
Dan