Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Tomás Fernández Pena <tf...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/24 16:50:13 UTC

Lz4Codec

Hi
I'm doing a comparative between different compression codecs but I can
not find the LZ4 one. I'm using Hadoop 1.2.1.
Where is org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.Lz4Codec? How can I use it?

Regards

Tomas

Re: Lz4Codec

Posted by Tomás Fernández Pena <tf...@gmail.com>.
En 25/09/13 03:54, Harsh J escribiu:
> The LZ4 codec was introduced in 2.x releases and is not present in 1.x.
Thanks a lot for your answer! But, do you know why it's not in the API
documentation?
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.1.0-beta/api/org/apache/hadoop/io/compress/package-summary.html

Regards

Tomas