Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Towers, Stuart G" <St...@fairisaac.com> on 2004/08/25 22:21:08 UTC

[OT] Help files as Static HTML Content

Hi Group,

I'm trying to add some static HTML pages to my Struts application
(running under Tomcat) as Help files. I've added an action mapping to
point to the root of my help files - which is fine until the HTML starts
to reference other pages. I get 404 errors from the web server when
trying to access embedded HTML.

Is there a way I can tell Struts or the web container to serve up the
HTML as it is? (The help files are generated by our documentation team,
using a commercial product).

Thank you,

Stuart.

________________________________

Stuart G Towers

Manager, Software Engineering

Fair Isaac Corporation

e-mail: stuarttowers@fairisaac.com

Re: [OT] Help files as Static HTML Content

Posted by Bill Siggelkow <bi...@bellsouth.net>.
Are you sure that the "root" help file is using relative URLs? It sounds
like it might be using absolute or incorrect hrefs.  Take a look at the
location in the browser so if its gone squirrelly.

Bill Siggelkow