Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Kavitha Ramesh <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2003/02/27 14:54:44 UTC

Research work

Dear Cocoon Developers,

Iam Kavitha, working in an R&D in Darmstadt.Iam a  Cocoon user and have done some work in it for our clients.I havent worked deeply inside cocoon.I have done some work like the basic transformations using xml, xslt and also some work with i18n.

Now I would like to do some research work in Cocoon which would be really benificial for the developers as well as the users.I really do not have any idea to choose my own topic.The cocoon developers who are working in it could give me some valuable suggestions like what you need for cocoon in the future which would be a Research work.And it would be so kind of you if you could intimate things about Conferences in Cocoon, Paper Submission in Cocoon, so that I could get different ideas from different people.

I would be grateful to you if you could give me any valuable suggestions.

Regards

Kavitha Ramesh.