Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2006/05/11 10:12:23 UTC

RE : RE : RE : [vote] Release Maven Site plugin 2.0-beta-5

Thanks.
But
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] org.apache.maven.doxia.site.decoration.Menu.isInheritAsRef()Z
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.maven.doxia.site.decoration.Menu.isInheritAsRef()Z
        at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.AbstractSiteMojo.populateModules(AbstractS
iteMojo.java:267)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.AbstractSiteRenderingMojo.getDecorationMod
el(AbstractSiteRe
nderingMojo.java:510)

-Olivier

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com>.
Great and big thanks. Works great.

I can add my user vote : 99E+10 ;-))

-Olivier

Sorry, forgot to deploy that one. Try now.

- Brett

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.