Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Jim Hazen <ji...@myplay.com> on 2001/05/04 04:10:57 UTC

Changing the location of DeployedServices.ds in Weblogic

No matter what I change my weblogic.properties line to the DeployedServices.ds
file always gets created at the DocumentRoot.  This is not what I want.  I'd
like it to be stored in the soap dir off the DocumentRoot.  Anyone know how to
change this?  Perhaps I'm messing up the config and this is the default.

I've tried:

weblogic.httpd.initArgs.soap/servlet/rpcrouter=ServicesStore=soap/DeployedServices.ds

or

weblogic.httpd.initArgs.soap/servlet/rpcrouter=ServicesStore=/soap/DeployedServices.ds

Neither seem to work.

-Jim

RE: Changing the location of DeployedServices.ds in Weblogic

Posted by Abraham Kang <ab...@infogain.com>.
Hi Jim,

   You will need to create a <context-parm> element in your web.xml.  The
docs for WebLogic 5.1
are kind of messed up.
Here is an excerp from my web.xml:

<web-app>
  <display-name>Apache-SOAP</display-name>
  <description>no description</description>

  <context-param>
      <param-name>ConfigFile</param-name>

<param-value>c:\bea\wlserver6.0sp1\config\mydomain\applications\soap2_1\soap
.xml</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <servlet>

My soap.xml looks like:

<soapServer>

<configManager value="org.apache.soap.server.DefaultConfigManager" >
   <option name="filename" value="DS.ds"/>
</configManager>

</soapServer>

I don't have a DeployedServices.ds file, instead I have a DS.ds file located
the root directory of my webapp.

I know this works on 6.0 it looks like you are using 5.1.

Hope This Helps,
Abraham

Posted by Abraham Kang <ab...@infogain.com>.
Hi Jim,