Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Oliveira, Joao / Kuehne + Nagel / Opo MI-DH" <jo...@kuehne-nagel.com> on 2022/08/03 08:55:41 UTC

FW: 1.13.2 - Flink Metrics not updated during job execution

From: "Oliveira, Joao / Kuehne + Nagel / Opo MI-DH" <jo...@kuehne-nagel.com>
Date: Wednesday, 3 August 2022 at 09:54
To: "user@flink.apache.org" <us...@flink.apache.org>
Cc: "Melo, Jose / Kuehne + Nagel / Opo MI-DH" <jo...@kuehne-nagel.com>
Subject: 1.13.2 - Flink Metrics not updated during job execution

Hi Flink team,

My name is João Oliveira, i’m living in Portugal and I’m working at Kuehne+Nagel.

We are creating a process to handle millions of records with apache flink to support logistics data pipelines. We are moving from kinesis sources/sink to kafka sources/sink.

However, in the flink dashboard, the job metrics are not being updated in the near-real-time. Do you want can be wrong with the job/version? Evidence in the attachments

Best,

João Oliveira
Kuehne+Nagel