Posted to wsif-dev@ws.apache.org by Nirmal Mukhi <nm...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/01/31 19:19:13 UTC

WSIF mailing lists

Hi,

Now that WSIF mailing lists are functional, I was going to change the page
on our web site (i.e. I'll change the forrest src etc.) to point to
wsif-dev and wsif-user instead of axis-dev and axis-user. So new users can
use those mailing lists instead of still being directed to axis-*. Is that
ok with all?

Also note that we must monitor axis-* for the next few months for [wsif]
emails anyway.

Thanks,
Nirmal.

Re: WSIF mailing lists

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Nirmal Mukhi wrote:

> Now that WSIF mailing lists are functional, I was going to change the
> page on our web site (i.e. I'll change the forrest src etc.) to point
> to wsif-dev and wsif-user instead of axis-dev and axis-user. So new
> users can use those mailing lists instead of still being directed to
> axis-*. Is that ok with all?

sounds like a good idea and will be consistent with Feb 1 move of
mailing lists to ws.apache.org.

> Also note that we must monitor axis-* for the next few months for
> [wsif] emails anyway.

absolutely.

alek

--
"Mr. Pauli, we in the audience are all agreed that your theory is crazy.
What divides us is whether it is crazy enough to be true." Niels H. D. Bohr

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Nirmal Mukhi wrote:

> Now that WSIF mailing lists are functional, I was going to change the
> page on our web site (i.e. I'll change the forrest src etc.) to point
> to wsif-dev and wsif-user instead of axis-dev and axis-user. So new
> users can use those mailing lists instead of still being directed to
> axis-*. Is that ok with all?

sounds like a good idea and will be consistent with Feb 1 move of
mailing lists to ws.apache.org.

> Also note that we must monitor axis-* for the next few months for
> [wsif] emails anyway.

absolutely.

alek