Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2019/05/13 19:46:52 UTC

JIRA Permissions?

I was trying to send a link to the 3.3.2 release in JIRA today to one
of my colleagues, saying that it just passed its vote and we should
maybe see if there's anything interesting in there.  They couldn't
view it anonymously.  Is there any reason we don't allow anonymous
folks to view releases in JIRA?  Is that just how JIRA works?

Thanks,

James

Re: JIRA Permissions?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
FYI, it was this link:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CXF/versions/12345048

Perhaps I sent the wrong thing?

Re: JIRA Permissions?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
The release notes will work just fine for me in this case.  Thanks!

I’m still wondering if folks would ever be interested in the versions.
Seems like useful stuff and I can’t imagine why that’d need to be private
or require login always.

Re: JIRA Permissions?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

Re: JIRA Permissions?