Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Jobin Mathew <je...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/17 07:02:09 UTC

GZip in Axis

Hi,
   I am using GZip compression in my project. The server is giving me GZipped response. But how can I unzip it. I used handler for doing this. In response handler I got the entire soap message in zipped format. Now I want to unzip it and add it to the same MessageContext.
  I searched too much but dont get any peice of code for doing this unzip in a handler. I am using Axis 1.4. Can you please help me.

  Thanks for all.

  Regards
  Jobin.

always stay connected to friends.