Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tomas Straupis <to...@perkunas.vtu.lt> on 2002/08/13 10:32:23 UTC

mod_jk.so eapi needed...

Hello

  I have ap13 and tc4. I want to connect them. But I can't find mod_jk.so
(eapi). jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors seems empty. All
mirrors I found using google, altavista etc. are also empty (this particular
directory).

  Can somebody help me by pointing out a working link to a file (or rpm, or
whatever), or by putting that file in ftp://perkunas.vtu.lt, or just by
mailing it to me?

  Thanks in advance.

P.S. rh73 on i686.

Tomas Straupis