Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by burtonator <bu...@relativity.yi.org> on 2000/05/26 19:24:58 UTC

JXR -> Javadoc integration.

Sorry I haven't been too active here lately... been working on Jetspeed.

Anyway I am working on the next rev and everything is nice in CVS now.

For the next rev of JXR I am going to have some advanced options:

- View JavaDoc (view the Javadoc of a JXR file)

This will be accomplished by copying all the source into
./content/html/jxr.  This should yield Class.java and Class.html files
right next to each other.  It will also mean that all the java source is
together in one directory which means we can generate a GLOBAL Javadoc
hierarchy :)

This will be cool!  We can view all Javadoc from one place :)

The other thing I am going to work on is the Xreference support.  This
is really only a 4 hour job but I just haven't had time :(

Kevin

--
Kevin A Burton (burton@apache.org)
http://relativity.yi.org