Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Chris Rose <ch...@messagingdirect.com> on 2008/01/04 07:01:07 UTC

Patching properties

Has anyone written a tool to apply patches created by svn diff in such
a way as to patch the properties along with the file content?

Re: Patching properties

Posted by Chris Rose <ch...@messagingdirect.com>.
That's promising, however I looked at the project roadmap and it looks
like svnpatch is slated for 1.6, now.  Is that accurate?

--
Chris Rose
Developer    Planet Consulting Group

Re: Patching properties