Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2004/01/28 16:28:45 UTC

ASL 2.0

I wrote a Python script to take the /* ... */ from the top of Java code and
add a new license, I can run this over the Java Gump code [and tweak for
same over Python code.] Any objections?

regards,

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise:
http://www.sybase.com/unwiredenterprise

Re: ASL 2.0

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

> I wrote a Python script to take the /* ... */ from the top of Java code and
> add a new license, I can run this over the Java Gump code [and tweak for
> same over Python code.] Any objections?

No, as long as:

1 - you use the header as described in the license WRT how to use it
2 - you make the script available :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: ASL 2.0

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Can you check it in ? :) Just done that manually :(

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: ASL 2.0

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
I knew there was a good reason not to open my big mouth. ;-) No, it doesn't.
I wrote it for moving a chunk of code into incubator, so that problem didn't
exist there. Still, I guess it is doable. Let me check it in to committers
(somewhere) and see what occurs...

regards

Adam
Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.