Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2023/02/20 08:53:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache BookKeeper 4.14.7 released

The Apache BookKeeper team is proud to announce Apache BookKeeper
version 4.14.7.

Apache BookKeeper is a scalable, fault-tolerant, and low-latency
storage service optimized for real-time workloads. It has been used
for a fundamental service to build reliable services. It is also the
log segment store for Apache DistributedLog and the message store for
Apache Pulsar.

This is the 44rd release of the Apache BookKeeper.

Release 4.14.7 contains performance and stability improvements and
various bug fixes.

Apache BookKeeper users are encouraged to upgrade to 4.14.7. The
technical details of this release are summarized below.

For BookKeeper release details and downloads, visit:
https://bookkeeper.apache.org/releases

BookKeeper 4.14.7 Release Notes are at:
https://bookkeeper.apache.org/release-notes/#4147

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The BookKeeper Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache BookKeeper 4.14.7 released

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats !
Enrico

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.