Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Kurt Edegger <ne...@edegger.com> on 2005/11/28 22:10:48 UTC

Tree2 space between table elements

Hi,

I do have troubles with the tree2 component. I implemented a little demo page,
where the data from the example of the source distribution (myfaces-1.1.1-src)
is displayed in a tree2 component. The tree is rendered fully functional
(server  side and client side handling), but there's a big optical issue.
Between each row of the tree, there's a gap and the table cells containing the
graphical tree representation contain additional borders on their left and
right side.
It seems to be a CSS issue, but I copied the CSS from the source distribution.
The CSS is readbecause I can change attributes like font size and color.
How do I get rid of the spacing between the actual tables (each row a table on
its own, right?)?

Please find a small image of the rendered response (a pic says more than 1000
words).

Thank you for your help,

     Kurt

Re: Tree2 space between table elements

Posted by Kurt Edegger <ne...@edegger.com>.
Hi Marius,

thank you for your answer, but the only parent tags of my <tree2>
element are the <view> and the <body> elements. For each row in the tree
there will be an individual table rendered, right? Which style do I need
to set to adjust the spacing between adjacent tables to zero?

Thanks again - any more ideas anyone?

Kurt

on 11/29/2005 12:48 AM Marius Kreis stated:

Posted by Marius Kreis <ma...@nulldevice.org>.
Hi!