Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Albert Lee <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/04 02:22:53 UTC

Re: svn commit: r553010 [1/3] - in /openjpa/trunk: ./ openjpa-examples/src/main/java/hellojpa/ openjpa-examples/src/main/java/relations/ openjpa-jdbc-5/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/meta/strats/ openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/j

Marc,

Thanks for fixing the formatting problems.

Is there a Eclipse code formatter that meets the formating conventions
available for use?  I am trying to avoid any future mishaps again.

Albert Lee.

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.
But seriously though, next time, you should just ping someone who uses
eclipse or IntelliJ to do the reformatting. I can't imagine the degree
of boredom that must have set in around file 50 or so.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907