Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "M. Goodell" <fr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/23 17:38:56 UTC

XFire -vs- Axis?

Has anyone had experience with the XFire SOAP solution they would like to share? I would like to examine as many options as I can and make the best choice. Feedback is welcome.

Re: XFire -vs- Axis?

Posted by Ali Sadik Kumlali <as...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I haven't used XFire. But, stack comparision might be useful as a starting point: http://xfire.codehaus.org/Stack+Comparison

Regards,

Ali Sadik Kumlali

Has anyone had experience with the XFire SOAP solution they would like to share? I would like to examine as many options as I can and make the best choice. Feedback is welcome.
Do you Yahoo!?