Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Faller, Gyula" <gf...@graphisoft.hu> on 2001/12/06 15:00:12 UTC

IIS instead of Apache

        Hi,

 Is there any theoretical or practical chanches for using Microsoft IIS as
svn server on Windows instead of Apache Web server? How far svn from it? It
would be nice if it would be a choice for the user (me).

    Thanks your answers:

        Gyula

RE: Re: IIS instead of Apache

Posted by Bill Tutt <ra...@lyra.org>.
There's also this tiny problem of writing authentication plugins for
ISAPI is so much more annoying than writing the equivalent code for
Apache. Lots of icky-ness there.

Bill

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.

--