Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Alderfer, Tim" <TA...@glog.com> on 2002/07/10 19:38:22 UTC

Apache Environment variables

I'm trying to set some Apache environment variables on Solaris.  I'm using a
Python script to check my default Locale through
a web browser and it's not working.  Here is a section from httpd.conf.  Is
this correct or am I doing this wrong?  Any insight would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

PassEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/oracle/product/8.1.5
PassEnv ORACLE_HOME=/opt/oracle/product/8.1.5
PassEnv NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8ISO8859P1
PassEnv LC_COLLATE=en_US
PassEnv LC_CTYPE=en_US

-Tim