Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com> on 2014/04/06 10:26:56 UTC

Error message in wso2carbon.log

Hi,

I get this error in my error log;

ERROR {org.wso2.stratos.identity.saml2.sso.mgt.ui.Util} -  The
configuration element 'TenantRegistrationPage' not found in
'/opt/stratos/apache-stratos/repository/conf/sso-idp-config.xml'
{org.wso2.stratos.identity.saml2.sso.mgt.ui.Util}

Is this because of a mis-configuration?

Thanks.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera
Software Engineer

Phone: +94 77 64 154 38
Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com

Re: Error message in wso2carbon.log

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
I also noticed. Seems to be a problem in the distribution. Not a problem
with your configurations.

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Akila Ravihansa Perera
<ra...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I get this error in my error log;
>
> ERROR {org.wso2.stratos.identity.saml2.sso.mgt.ui.Util} -  The
> configuration element 'TenantRegistrationPage' not found in
> '/opt/stratos/apache-stratos/repository/conf/sso-idp-config.xml'
> {org.wso2.stratos.identity.saml2.sso.mgt.ui.Util}
>
> Is this because of a mis-configuration?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Akila Ravihansa Perera
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc.
> http://wso2.com
>
> Phone: +94 77 64 154 38
> Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com

--
Isuru Perera
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc. | http://wso2.com/

about.me/chrishantha

Re: Error message in wso2carbon.log

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Could you explain when you get the error.

If you can provide more logs it is better.

Touched, not typed. Erroneous words are a feature, not a typo.