Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/01 08:16:02 UTC

Missing camel-parent 1.3-SNAPSHOT in Apache snapshot repo

The SMX trunk build is currently failing due to a missing camel-parent
1.3-SNAPSHOT in the Apache snapshot repo here:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/camel/camel-parent/1.3-SNAPSHOT/

Can someone deploy another Camel SNAPSHOT to remedy this please?

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: Missing camel-parent 1.3-SNAPSHOT in Apache snapshot repo

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 6:32 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bruce,
>
>  I'll be out this weekend, and I'm not sure who else would do it.
>  Could you please try with the 1.3.0 rc at
>  http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/apache-camel-1.3.0-RC2/maven2
>  That'd also be a good way for us to check the sanity of the rc.

Thanks for the URL to the RC2 repo, Hadrian. I just added it to the
SMX POM this morning to fix the build. I'll remove the URL from the
SMX POM when Camel 1.3 is fully released.

Bruce
);'

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Bruce,

I'll be out this weekend, and I'm not sure who else would do it.
Could you please try with the 1.3.0 rc at
http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/apache-camel-1.3.0-RC2/maven2
That'd also be a good way for us to check the sanity of the rc.

Thanks,
Hadrian

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
It looks like the CI server died again & we zap old snapshots.

Hopefully a new snapshot should arrive soon... (I'm keeping an eye on it...)

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: Missing camel-parent 1.3-SNAPSHOT in Apache snapshot repo

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
James
-------