Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by ruchi goel <Ru...@Sun.COM> on 2007/03/22 12:48:33 UTC

unable to search versionable node

Hi,
  I have folder nodes containing documents and folders . Documents again
have document resources. I am able to search for folders and document
resource but not able to search for documents. The search query in  the
attached screen  does not return anything. Ideally it should return all
nodes which are under cms and which are of type ps:document. The only
difference here is ps:document is versionable while ps:folder and
ps:documentResource are not versionable.

Any clues appreciated.
Thanks,
Ruchi