Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/07 14:42:05 UTC

Apache Mahout Slack Channel

Hello everyone!

I wanted to make you all aware that we are using a Slack Channel  (#mahout)
on the-asf.slack.com

If anyone is interested in joining- I'm pretty sure you can just go there
and sign up.  Email me privately if you need an invite.

Thanks!

tg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWjd9xyFrzk&index=9&list=PLqxhJj6bcnY8Mb5qSKiQ_tpYR-gF-YhvG
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v%3DPWjd9xyFrzk%26index%3D9%26list%3DPLqxhJj6bcnY8Mb5qSKiQ_tpYR-gF-YhvG&sa=D&ust=1518100899049000&usg=AFQjCNENRj8zcRHSmJnWKRIEARUCnqappg>

Re: Apache Mahout Slack Channel

Posted by Peng Zhang <pz...@gmail.com>.
Hi Trevor, send me invitation as well. Thanks in advance.

-Peng

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by KHATWANI PARTH BHARAT <h2...@pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in>.