Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by minami <ta...@ymail.com> on 2012/06/04 17:30:06 UTC

Change link in project reports

Hello,
I'm using maven2, and I generate rtf report using reporting plugin, I want
to set a link to a generated rtf document, but  <menu ref="reports"/>
generate a link to index.html. I tried to set a link into reporting ->
plugins->plugin->reportSets->reportSet->configuration as a <link>, something
like apidocs/report/report.rtf , but no success.. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks a lot!