Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com> on 2003/08/05 17:16:41 UTC

Re: Stable tomcat + apache + mod_j2 + ssl

Apache 2.0.47
Tomcat 4.1.24

There isn't an SSL version of either the mod_jk or jk2 connector.  Since
JK and JK2 don't ever communicate with a client, there's really no need.
   You might be able to setup a tunnel using stunnel or similar, but on
Windows that will be problematic.

Apache binary: http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi

Tomcat binary: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi

Connectors: http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/