Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Jone Lura <Jo...@ecc.as> on 2008/06/16 18:57:22 UTC

Cayenne + J2EE5

Hi,

Is it possible to use Cayenne as the JPA provider for J2EE5 applications on Glassfish v2 server?

If it is, where is the best documentation to change from Toplink to Cayenne?

With best regards

Jone Lura

Re: Cayenne + J2EE5

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi Jone,

The provider is alpha quality now (read "not finished"). So I would
hold the switch, or check out Cayenne's "classic" persistence API,
which is quite stable and powerful.

Andrus