Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2005/09/21 19:18:56 UTC

Re: svn commit: r290748 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/docs/manual: mod/mod_filter.xml sections.xml urlmapping.xml

nd@apache.org wrote:
> Author: nd
> Date: Wed Sep 21 10:17:09 2005
> New Revision: 290748

> Log:
> fix <glossay> validity

Or we could have fixed the dtd to make the ref optional, as I did with
the xsl... Oh well.

Joshua.

Re: svn commit: r290748 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/docs/manual: mod/mod_filter.xml sections.xml urlmapping.xml

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> Or we could have fixed the dtd to make the ref optional, as I did with
> the xsl... Oh well.

I don't have an opinion about it. We can do it either way.

nd
--
s  s^saaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa  a  alataa  aaoat  a  a
a maoaa a laoata  a  oia a o  a m a  o  alaoooat aaool aaoaa