Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Gaspare A Silvestri <g....@netsons.com> on 2013/08/06 12:29:15 UTC

Guest VM password reset - Complexity

Hello everybody,

is therea way to improve the password complexity when generating a
password using the reset guest password script?

Thanks in advance,

Gaspare

RE: Guest VM password reset - Complexity

Posted by Adrian Lewis <ad...@alsiconsulting.co.uk>.
Ah - my bad. Hadn't read the message properly - thought this was regarding
CS user account passwords.

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.
Hi Gaspare,

Posted by Sean Hamilton <se...@seanhamilton.co.uk>.
I'd like to see this configurable though. Some users don't like a password
that is too complex.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.