Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Matt Wise <ma...@nextdoor.com> on 2013/05/15 18:22:28 UTC

Setting Hadoop-specific settings for the HDFS plugin?

How do I pass hadoop-specific configuration settings to the HDFS plugin in Flume 1.3.0? Specifically, I need to modify the fs.s3.buffer.dir and hadoop.tmp.dir settings.

--matt

Re: Setting Hadoop-specific settings for the HDFS plugin?

Posted by Matt Wise <ma...@nextdoor.com>.
Ah yes, I did eventually figure that out... I should have emailed out. Once I got that XML file in place, it worked well. Thanks!

--Matt

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.