Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by mohanakshi <mo...@capgemini.com> on 2018/01/23 10:25:42 UTC

Version compatibility from ActiveMQ_all5.14.5.jar to Active_MQ Client 5.14.5.jar

Hi,
We have tested ActiveMQ_all5.14.5.jar in test environment which was working
fine, but same didnt work in production env!!..
when jar is replaced with Active_MQ Client 5.14.5.jar connectivity started
working again. Please let us know what is the difference between
ActiveMQ_all5.14.5.jar to Active_MQ Client 5.14.5.jar.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mohanakshi

Re: Version compatibility from ActiveMQ_all5.14.5.jar to Active_MQ Client 5.14.5.jar

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.

Justin

Posted by Srinath Chowdary Gottipati <sr...@eopt.org>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
I have recently developed a little test framework to validate version
compatibility in artemis using groovy and different class loafers.  It’s
very simple but it’s the sort of simplification that took a lot of work to
be that simple.

Perhaps it could be brought into activemq5?

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 5:25 AM mohanakshi <mo...@capgemini.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> We have tested ActiveMQ_all5.14.5.jar in test environment which was working
> fine, but same didnt work in production env!!..
> when jar is replaced with Active_MQ Client 5.14.5.jar connectivity started
> working again. Please let us know what is the difference between
> ActiveMQ_all5.14.5.jar to Active_MQ Client 5.14.5.jar.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Mohanakshi
>

> --