Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Trupti Mali <tr...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/28 11:06:38 UTC

JCloud how to with non keystone Swift setup

Hi,
I am failing at Authentication since I think it is trying to go through Keystone auth APIs and my setup doesn’t have a keystone installed. Can you please let us know how that works?

swiftApi = ContextBuilder.newBuilder("openstack-swift").endpoint(auth_url).credentials(username, password).buildApi(SwiftApi.class);

We are trying it this way -
Auth_url is URL of swift setup.

Re: JCloud how to with non keystone Swift setup

Posted by Zack Shoylev <za...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
Can you explain a bit more? Are you trying to connect to a vanilla openstack setup?