Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Ram JB <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/11 10:59:31 UTC

User permission for using OpenCmis

Hi Team,

I observed that when accessing Alfresco using OpenCmis with a normal user
account, it throws Unauthorised credentials. And would accept only
administrator level user Credentials. Is there any work around for this.

Thanks and Regards,
Ram.

Re: User permission for using OpenCmis

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Mon, 11 Jul 2016, Ram JB wrote:
> I observed that when accessing Alfresco using OpenCmis with a normal
> user account, it throws Unauthorised credentials. And would accept only
> administrator level user Credentials. Is there any work around for this.

CMIS should work fine with Alfresco and a user account, provided you
haven't done anything silly with the permissions on the root of your
repository...

What version of Alfresco are you using? What endpoint are you connecting
to? What CMIS operation are you doing that gives the error?

Nick