Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by tolomaus <ni...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/23 12:35:26 UTC

Unable to change the height of paragraphs after upgrade 0.5.6 to 0.6.1

Hi,

I noticed that I can't change the height of the table/graph based paragraphs
anymore since I upgraded. Before a handle appeared in the bottom corner to
allow dragging the height. Now it is stuck at 300

As a temporary workaround I manually increased the height in the note.json.

Angular based paragraphs are doing fine.

Any idea?

Re: Unable to change the height of paragraphs after upgrade 0.5.6 to 0.6.1

Posted by tolomaus <ni...@gmail.com>.
Cool thanks! Will wait for 0.6.2 then.

Re: Unable to change the height of paragraphs after upgrade 0.5.6 to 0.6.1

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
There was an issue open recently with the same problem.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1467

It has been confirmed that there is an issue with 0.6.1, but the bug isn't
in master or branch 0.6, so next release will have it fixed.

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The way it worked may have changed between 0.5.6 and 0.6.1 in the way that
only the result size can be changed instead of the whole paragraph.
In the case of the Table and Graph, you can resize up or down as much as
you want (there is still a minimum height though).
For basic Text type, you can resize down to the minimum height, and up to
the maximum height of the text.

I will check in the 0.6.1 release in case, but at least it is working well
in the master branch