Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by javadevel <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/16 05:15:32 UTC

Issues with ftp poller

I am trying to poll a remote server via servicemix (Fuse ESB 3.3.0.10) ftp
poller and write the data to a local directory. In order to do this I have
created two SU’s (FTP Poller and File Sender) the former to poll the remote
server and the latter to write the result to local directory. The two SU's
are put on a single SA. The code is successfully deployed and a message is
written on the console that shows the system is polling the remote server,
however, the file is not transferred to the local directory or removed from
the source folder. When I give the ftp poller the wrong password it
generates connection errors, which indicates it is successfully connecting
to the remote server. Has anyone experienced similar problem? Your help is
appreciated.

Re: Issues with ftp poller

Posted by javadevel <ja...@yahoo.com>.
I have tried binaries, xml files, text files...etc but none of them seem
work,
I will try your to configure the log4j per your recommendation and try
again,

Re: Issues with ftp poller

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.
Seems to be ok.